What is Treatment Like
What is Treatment Like?
A supportive environment nurtures strengths and empowers women to make healthy life choices.
- A residential counselor team is available 24 hours a day to provide crisis counseling and support services.
- Participants receive coaching and the opportunity to practice assertiveness and conflict resolution skills.
- Space is available for mothers to bring their children age six and under to treatment with them.
- Mindfulness meditation and yoga practice helps participants develop the self-awareness needed to be successful in recovery.
- Participants develop a recovery support network through self-help meetings and by spending time with new friends in recovery
- Participants take part in recreational activities throughout Portland, including sporting events, dances, outdoor activities, and cultural celebrations.