Home Free Services
Through Home Free's commitment to highly individualized services, we empower every survivor to affirm her strengths and discover new resources.
- Crisis hotline - (503) 771-5503, Mon - Fri 8a-5p
- Safety planning and advocacy
- Assistance with relocation and confidential address programs
- Emergency housing through placement in motels
- Ongoing one-on-one emotional support
- Referrals to and help with government and community resources
- Support group intakes
- Safety and stabilization assessment appointments
Home Free provides a broad range of transitional services to help ensure each survivor’s ability to transition to a full life not defined by domestic violence.
- Permanent housing support
- Long-term, one-on-one advocacy support
- Personal, financial, and educational goal planning
- Active help with moving through and understanding complex service systems
- Home visits
- Accompaniment to court dates and appointments
Outreach in the Community
Home Free acknowledges and responds to the barriers many survivors face by offering support in a number of community settings.
We connect with survivors on-site:
- Child welfare and self-sufficiency offices
- In the restraining order rooms of both Multnomah county courthouses
- At Portland Police Bureau’s Domestic Violence Crisis Response Unit