Let Charity Connections Help You
Charity Connections is a program run by Volunteers of America Oregon, a top non profit social services agency providing a hand up to over 17,000 men, women and children in our community. Let Charity Connections Donation Service help you support your favorite charity! We accept most cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, boats, motorcycles, and trailers. If you have questions, please contact us.
At Charity Connections, we work with donors and local charities to ensure that local dollars assist local issues. Rather than donate to a national cause, please donate to a local non-profit organization. We take great pride in providing assistance to charities right here in Oregon and SW Washington. Once we hear from you, we will professionally facilitate all the necessary paperwork, scheduling and transportation needed to ensure a smooth donation.
Benefits of Donating through Charity Connections Donation Service
- Charity Connections gives you the opportunity to donate to a local cause and benefit an organization that serves your community.
- Charity Connections maximizes vehicle value and tax return potential by detailing, making small repairs, and in some cases, larger repairs.
- Charity Connections also has the ability to transport larger donations (motor homes, boats, etc.)
- Charity Connections originated and maintains its base of operations in Portland Oregon since 1991.
Why Donate Your Vehicle to a Charitable Cause?
- To provide you the opportunity to contribute to the public good.
- To avoid the headache of trying to sell a car, ad expenses, fielding phone calls, showing it, or haggling over the price.
- Free vehicle pick-up and all paperwork handled.
- To realize the tax benefits of a charitable donation.
How Does the Donation Process Work?
Most non-profit organizations seek contributions in any form to off-set their overhead costs, and most importantly, to help others. Charity Connections Vehicle Donations Program will act as your representative in accepting vehicle donations and forwarding the proceeds to your organization.
Charity Connections Makes Your Charitable Vehicle Donation Easy
- To donate a vehicle to charity, first choose a non-profit from our List of Partners.
- We accept most cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, boats, motorcycles, and trailers. If you have questions please call us to insure we will accept your vehicle.
- After we receive your information through this website, a representative at Charity Connections will contact the donor to complete the donation process with the donor. Then a qualified transportation company will contact you within two business days to arrange pick up your vehicle. Please have the key and title available.
- You will be mailed a donation receipt after the vehicle sells. If the proceeds from the sale exceed $500 dollars, you will be mailed an official IRS tax form 1098c, certifying actual sale value. This letter shows the IRS that you are authorized for a charitable tax deduction.