Day Services: $75/day (maximum of 6 hours)
Program offered between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Includes all activities that take place during that time, personal care, two snacks, and lunch, along with nursing consultation, care planning, case management, medication management, etc.
Extended Day Services: $87/day (maximum of 10 hours)
Program offered between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm. Ideal for the working caregiver. Includes all services available in Day Services.
Adult Day Service Auxiliary Options for Enrolled Participants:
- Shower: $28/shower Charge added to monthly invoice
- Footcare: $33 Includes foot soak, massage, nail trimming and RN consultation/referral as needed. Done by private Footcare Nurse at the center. Payment due at time of service.
Adult Day Service Auxiliary Options for Non-Enrolled Participants:
- Shower: $40/shower Charged at time of service
- Footcare: $33 includes foot soak, massage, nail trimming and RN consultation/referral as needed. Provided by private Footcare Nurse at the center. Payment due at time of service.
One-time $75 fee applies when enrolling in services. Please ask for details about how you can save money through the Caregiver Relief Fund. Our services are approximately 1/4 the cost of an assisted living facility and 1/3 the cost of in-home health care.
- Unpaid balances carried forward that are more than 60 days old are subject to a 3% fee on the unpaid balance.
- Return check for Non-Sufficient Funds subject to a $30 service charge.
- Late pick up charge $3/minute past closing time.
- VA benefits
- private pay
- Oregon Project Independence
Fees are based on attendance. Enrollment is tailored to meet individual needs and circumstances. For full details about our services, fees, other available assistance, please schedule an appointment with Molly Trauten at the Marie Smith Center (503-335-9980) or Julie LaRocco-Harms at Lambert House (503-760-2075).