Family Recovery Support
In partnership with Miracles Club, Family Recovery Support provides culturally responsive, trauma informed services to parents in recovery from substance abuse and their families. Our wide array of support services are designed to assist families to stay together and stay well as they cope with the challenges of early recovery.
Visit us at our drop-in center. It's a great place to build a recovery support network with other families! There you will find:
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Mentoring: Certified Recovery Mentors support parents in accessing resources, teach life skills, model appropriate communication and relationship behaviors, and accompany parents to recovery meetings, child welfare appointments and with other community resources.
- Therapeutic Support Groups (Beyond Trauma, Mindfulness Based Relapse Prevention, Self Esteem, Sustaining Recovery)
- Recovery and Parenting Meetings (Narcotics Anonymous, Parents Anonymous)
- Parenting Classes (Nurturing Parenting for Parents in Recovery)
- On-Site Childcare for Meetings and Counseling Appointments
- Housing Support
- Employment Support
- Court Advocacy
- Life Skills Development
- Public Transportation Assistance
To access services or make a referral, please call 503-972-9637
10:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday
Services are provided at:
2010 SE 182nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97233