At Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We serve the community with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical well-being, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope. Employees have every opportunity to make a personal and fulfilling contribution through offering a broad array of services and programs.
To view current open positions with Volunteers of America Oregon, click “Browse Open Jobs”. Please note, there are 10 jobs displayed on each page, to access the full list of open positions, you must click on the arrow at the bottom of the page to view more jobs. To apply for an open position, you must select the job listing then complete the application process, including uploading a resume and cover letter. Cover letters and resumes submitted without selecting an open position will not be considered. Thank you!
Applicants needing assistance in order to complete the application and/or selection process may contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Please contact us at least three (3) days prior to the closing date so that we may accommodate your needs.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
2018-2019 Volunteers of America Oregon Benefits Package:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 403(b) Defined Contribution Plan (employee and employer contributions)
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical Spending and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- AFLAC (accident, short-term disability, hospital and cancer coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling, educational seminars, discounts)
- Transportation Benefit
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Employee Discounts on hotels, car rentals, cell phone service, electronics and more!