At Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We serve the community with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical well-being, spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope. Employees have every opportunity to make a personal and fulfilling contribution through offering a broad array of services and programs.
To view current opportunities with Volunteers of America Oregon, click “VOA Oregon Career Opportunities”. To apply for an opportunity, you must click on the opportunity and then click “Apply now”. After you complete and submit your application, you will receive an email confirmation. Please monitor your email for updates on the status of your application
Applicants needing assistance in order to complete the application and/or selection process may contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Please contact us at least three (3) days prior to the closing date so that we may accommodate your needs.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
2018-2019 Volunteers of America Oregon Benefits Package:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 403(b) Defined Contribution Plan (employee and employer contributions)
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical Spending and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- AFLAC (accident, short-term disability, hospital and cancer coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling, educational seminars, discounts)
- Transportation Benefit
- Qualified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Employee Discounts on hotels, car rentals, cell phone service, electronics and more!