At Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We serve the community with a shared vision of a world where all people live in safety with social, emotional and physical well-being,spiritual fulfillment, justice and hope. Employees have every opportunity to make a personal and fulfilling contribution through offering a broad array of services and programs.
Please note, to access the full list of open positions, you must click on the arrow at the end of each list. To apply for an open position, you must select the job listing then complete the application process, including uploading a resume and letter. Letters and resumes submitted without selecting an open position will not be considered. Thank you!
Applicants needing assistance in order to complete the application and/or selection process may contact the Human Resources Department for assistance. Please contact us at least three (3) days prior to the closing date so that we may accommodate your needs.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
2017-2018 Volunteers of America Oregon Benefits Package
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 403(b) Defined Contribution Plan (employee and employer contributions)
- Flexible Spending Account (Health and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- AFLAC (accident, short-term disability, hospital and cancer coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling, educational seminars, discounts)
- Employee Discounts on hotels, car rentals, cell phone service, electronics and more!