Each One Teach One
To assist and mentor active members of the Drug court Program with issues/challenges that may occur while participating in the program and to provide continuing support for Alumni.
To create an environment of true understanding of what it means to be in drug court with the empathy that only comes with lived experience. This in turn creating opportunities for Alumni to be of service in ways only they can be.
Commitment to Recovery
Honesty, Open mindedness, Willingness
Service before self
As Alumni Group members, we strive to:
- Be of support to any Drug Court participant to successfully complete Drug Court while maintaining a healthy life in sobriety, without jeopardizing our own recovery.
- Be a catalyst to improve retention of Drug Court participants throughout their Drug Court experience.
- Organize activities that support recovery during and after Drug Court is completed.
- Provide an opportunity to be involved in service work.
- Provide mentors to Drug Court participants while they are in the Drug Court program.
- Create an environment for Drug Court graduates to provide the essential knowledge needed for success in the Drug Court program.