The Consent Convergence will be hosted on the second and third floor of Portland State University's Smith Memorial Union.
- The entire facility is ADA accessible.
- We are requesting that everyone affiliated with the event helps to maintain a scent-free space.
- A quiet, low-stimulation room will be available throughout the day for participants to use.
- The event will be staffed with support people trained in providing emotional support and trauma response and de-escalation.
- Food will be available which caters to vegan, vegetarian, gluten-sensitive, and omnivorous diets.
- Announcements in the ballroom will be spoken over a loudspeaker. Workshops in break-out rooms will not use a microphone. If you are concerned you won’t be able to hear, please contact email@example.com.