Our Public Safety programs provide a continuum of rehabilitation services to individuals involved in the criminal justice system. As we work to reduce substance abuse, we create safer environments for individuals, families, and the community.
- Outreach to families struggling with addictions
- Support for young men transitioning from prison back to the community
- Outpatient treatment and case management for chronically homeless men.
- Ongoing support and resources for parents who have completed substance abuse treatment
- Rapid access to treatment for parents involved in the child welfare system
- Clean and sober housing for homeless particpants